With significant experience in designing and delivering workshops on a wide range of skills and behaviours, my recent projects include:
- Team coaching for the management team at a financial organisation
- A lunchtime workshop series aimed at self-employed participants on subjects such as goal setting and building a brand,
- a workshop series for employees going through restructure on interview skills, boosting confidence and navigating change,
- a ‘manager as coach’ one day workshop for an international organisation and
- a management development series for an international organisation delivered remotely via creative webinars and group coaching sessions.
Whether you’re after a discreet session to support a particular group of employees, or a longer programme to be integrated with the rest of your Learning & Development curriculum, McCanna Coaching can help. I understand from my experience as an in house Learning & Development manager that sometimes you understand the learning need but aren’t sure what kind of intervention will have the most impact, so please get in touch for a chat about your options – I’m always happy to share ideas.
Back to workshop design and delivery
Here’s a trailer for a workshop I ran in association with Addison Communications on Building a Brand.
“I’ve been doing goal setting for yonks, but I have to say the results of that session you ran were absolutely transformational. Perhaps the most useful development session I’ve ever attended. I came along because I’d been feeling a bit ‘meh’ about my business for a few months, and didn’t fancy plodding on for another 10 years or so. Since then I’ve decided to wind it down (ie retire!) from next April and work almost entirely from home on a new venture. I’ve been cracking on with this project over the last 6 weeks and still feel very excited about it.”
Pete, a participant at ‘What does Success Look Like?’ – a goal-setting workshop for those who are self employed or run their own business