As an experienced Leadership Coach I get results for organisations by working at all levels, from aspiring managers to the C-suite, creating bespoke coaching programmes to support employees through challenge and change.
A programme of coaching will usually last for 6 sessions and will include:
- A three-way conversation with the sponsor (client’s line manager or HR business partner) to discuss and agree objectives and discuss how we will measure value back to the organisation
- Where existing feedback processes do not exist within the organisation, gathering stakeholder feedback to inform objectives for the coaching programme.
- 90 minute coaching sessions via Skype or face to face (a blend of the two is often practical)
- Ad hoc support throughout the programme, via email or phone, where needed.
- Evaluation at the end of the coaching programme, which may include gathering feedback on changes seen, examples of new ways of approaching challenge, decisions or other impact directly attributed to the coaching support and the client’s and sponsor’s own feedback on the impact that the coaching has had.
I am also an accredited facilitator of the EBW diagnostic. EBW stands for Emotions and Behaviours at Work and this is a very powerful tool which enables individuals to see how they are working in a range of key competencies known to be indicators of successful leaders. I have used this to great effect with clients new into a senior role where they are required to behave in a different way, and where they may need to build on existing competencies. You can read more about the model here.
Please get in touch to discuss a leadership coaching package to suit your organisation’s challenges, objectives and budget!
‘Jen’s coaching has particularly helped me understand my management and leadership style and have the confidence to stay true to it. She’s also supported me in making difficult decisions and her coaching enables me to come up with practical steps to overcome challenges.’Jude Sadler